Valentine's Trunk show

>> Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is my new logo, created for the web page for the The Valentine's Trunk Show in February. This is such a nice idea for a fair, all the vendors are displaying their handmade things in a suitcase each and then we can mingle and have snacks. I love it. Obviously I will have to find and buy a charming vintage suitcase. I was thinking this could become the perfect place to store my shop between shows.

As you know I also love the Workroom so I think it's the perfect venue. If you haven't been yet, you have to come just to gaze adoringly at Karyn's covet-worthy shelves of fabric.

4 comments:

sew nancy January 10, 2008  

Happy New Year Claire.
I like the logo.
I have always stored my items in a vintage trunk.
You can see it here

http://sewnancy.blogspot.com/2007/06/trunk-sale.html

I'd like to get a few more as i need more storage.

Anonymous,  January 10, 2008  

did you design the new logo? it's lovely

Claire Louise Milne January 10, 2008  

Yes I did, thank you! (my illustration too)

Anonymous,  January 13, 2008  

i love your new logo, claire. your illustrations are so sweet!

i'm excited you're taking part in the trunk show, it's going to be so much fun.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP