Tiny update

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I'm starting to catch up with work so soon I can show you all the crafts and decorating projects I managed to squeeze in here and there but didn't have time to post.

I haven't been there to cheer you up in the morning and maybe even make you laugh but luckily I've found someone else who can. I've been reading this site lately and it always makes me laugh. After my friend Jaimie sent me the link I just went ahead and read every post.

Just one more thing I wanted to mention, for those of you who've been coveting the secretary desks (it's come up). There's one on craigslist right now that I had my eye on but I've had to resign myself to the fact that two are enough for anybody. I think it's a really good price, but you'd have to be handy (or know someone that is) because the upper shelves are missing. It would probably be easy to get glass ones - even custom made - but I think wood would be nicer. If you do like it, I suggest calling as the email didn't work for me.

1 comments:

Concha July 24, 2008  

I have missed you! :)Welcome back! Can't wait for you to show us what you've been up to.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP