Sunday sale

>> Saturday, April 18, 2009

You guys were right (and had some cute ideas) the mysterious green item was a vintage carousel for rubber stamps. I use my stamps for adding my name and copyright on the back of my illustrations and for adding the return address for packages and letters.

If you'd like to try it yourself I found a great place online called Simon's Stamps. You can preview your image online and once you've approved it they will make up a stamp and mail it to you. So easy! I love mine.

Just a reminder, the Hunt & Gather trunk show is this Sunday at the workroom from noon - 5pm. It also happens to be my birthday. I've made some new colourful phone cosies, and lots of pretty earrings which would make a very nice Mother's Day gift. I also have lots of fabric scrap packs and mixed-up button grab bags. See you there!

6 comments:

Gailavon April 18, 2009  

Wishing you the best at the sale!

Creative Polyglot April 19, 2009  

Hi there! I m a fan of your blog since a while and I love your ideas and the things you make. I am totally new to the craft world and would like to have some advice on buying a sewing machine. I m confused about which machine to buy and for what price. Some told me Pfaff is the best but now its manaufactured in Chine and doesnt have the same quality according a sales woman. I ve no idea which one to buy.Plese help me!

elisabetha April 19, 2009  

Happy birthday! i'm hoping to make it to the show today. what gorgeous sunshine on your day! :)

anabela / fieldguided April 19, 2009  

It was so lovely to meet you today -- and Nancy (sewnancy) tells me it was your birthday today! Happy birthday! I hope you got to enjoy some cake.

tania April 20, 2009  

OH! happy birthday!
I wish i had known so i could have said so in person-
:)
great to see you if briefly- it was so busy!

Chelsea Van Tol May 07, 2009  

Oh, this bird is beautiful! good luck at the sale.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP