Craft dinner

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

I almost forgot to tell you about this! I'm participating in this Craft Dinner craft sale. It's tomorrow. It's a combination of craft-related flea market type things and the usual handmade goods. It may tempt you to know I'm going to get ruthless with my fabric stash tonight and make up some of the popular scrappy packs of fabric.

Here are the details:
CRAFT DINNER on June 13, 2009 @ The Imperial Pub (noon-8pm), 54 Dundas Street E

This is a glimpse of my jewellery display. I used some pieces of lace to display the jewellery. But you can't see it too clearly because as you may have detected in this photo, my camera is slowly dying. In a suprisingly cheery way with a stripe of pink at the edge of every picture. The good news is that I found a service notice online about it, and it's a flaw that Canon knows about and is willing to fix for free. I just have to mail in my camera. Ahh, the internet. Before you we were in the dark.

Hope to see you tomorrow! The first person to visit and mention this blog gets a free present from me.

5 comments:

Creative Polyglot June 12, 2009  

hey I m the first person to visit n I love gifts specially from a person who is a creative treasure :) but unfortunately I don't live in Ontario. Amuse-toi bien at Craft dinner. Salut!

June 12, 2009

elisabetha June 12, 2009  

Ooooh - i got that mysterious pink stripe on my canon too!! although i've been too lazy to do anything about it for the past two years. thanks for the tip!! :)

i will try and make it down tomorrow! beautiful weekend ahead it seems after all the rain - hurrah!

AMCSviatko June 15, 2009  

Thanks for reminding me: I need to send my Canon back to get the dreaded CCD error fixed as well...

Kathleen in PA June 19, 2009  

Great way to multi-task that necklace display! will use that one fer sher.

urban craft June 19, 2009  

I love the craft dinner name. Any felt food involved. That's my new obsession.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP