Pure Rummage Trunk Show

>> Thursday, October 08, 2009

Have you heard? There's a Pure Rummage Trunk Show at the Workroom! That means tables full of craft supplies and vintage items. I know some of us already have a bit of a stash situation but then again winter is coming and what better time to curl up on the couch with a new project?

Mini quilt packs - $5

I'm going to have a table there, and I can tell you that I already have a dining table covered with things I've decided I can let go. I've created quilt bundles which are sets of ten 10"-13" squares of quilting cottons in coordinating small scale prints. These can be used to add to your quilting stash, or used on their own for miniature quilts, scrap booking, collages, small sewing projects or little starter kits for kids that want to learn to sew. But really, I don't need to tell you what to do with some extra fabric.

I also have scrappy fabric bundles which are made up various sized pieces of new, vintage and reproduction fabrics from my stash. And I have more button and bead packs, some larger pieces of fabric and some vintage odds and ends. I'm going to post more items in the next few days so you can see if anything strikes your fancy.

My goal for this sale is to clear out lots and lots of my collectibles and fabric, button, bead, and yarn stash, which means things are priced to go! My personal goal is to not buy more things than I showed up with. I hope to see you there.

Here are the details:

Sunday October 18, 2009
Noon-5pm
the workroom
1340 Queen Street West

1 comments:

Lynn October 18, 2009  

Hi, I got linked your blog. I am in the GTA too.
I am disappointed I didn't know about the trunks show sooner. I would have come down....
I like your blogging style, and your suggestions.
Cheers to you!
If you are on twitter please look me up: @WitchAmy
Sincerely,
LynnT

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP