Miss Fancy Rabbit

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well I haven't done a cute post in a while. Read ahead if you think you can take it.

This little miss is a young rabbit that I'm trying not to get attached to as she is being taken out this weekend as a thank you gift for one of my local friends.
with the side view you can see her white felted wool tail

As you can see, she's a little bit fancy, with Liberty fabric for her front, and a lace necklace (very fashionable). But just to show she's not a snob, she has sweet gingham ears.
I'm not sure how it happened, but when I was embroidering her face, her eyes ended up closed, I think she's a big sleepy head. I say big, but in fact she's very very small, at 5 inches tall, and most of that is ears. Are you wondering where she is going? Well it's a surprise but I can tell you later on..

3 comments:

Sam March 23, 2010  

very very sweet...i love rabbits!

Sam xx

antmee March 25, 2010  

cute! The mixture of fabrics used is brilliant!

Lynn May 18, 2010  

I love her! I collect rabbits, sort of, and I would love to have her in my collection...great job! Love your blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP