Red Sweethaven bag

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first Sweethaven bag for the shop is done - I actually finished it a couple of weeks ago but wanted to wait for a new set of labels to arrive.
These ones are really sweet with red, orange and pink flowers on a brown branch.
This bag is made up of a fun mix of fabrics, inspired by a cute vintage style polka dot print of red on white. It's an upholstery weight fabric that I thought had a retro look.
The top flap is appliqued with a pretty vintage white doily.

For more details, you can visit the red Sweethaven bag in my shop!

7 comments:

antmee March 10, 2010  

very nice! Should sell real quick.

Belinda March 11, 2010  

Gorgeous! Really love your new labels too! Did you design the flower branch yourself or is it a ready made design?? lovely, lovely!!

Fine Hand March 11, 2010  

love the added touch of the doily!

Crafts a la Mode March 11, 2010  

Very pretty. pretty blog, too.

I like how you have the two rows on the right side of your blog.

Take care, Linda

Cele March 14, 2010  

Oh such Beautiful labels, nice bag too :)

Nuria March 20, 2010  

I really like it!!!

Baby Couture June 15, 2010  

I would like to know where you get your labels from, they are adorable and I am looking to get a set under my new boutique name. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP