Decor shopping

>> Friday, December 10, 2010

Le Creuset 12-Ounce Petite Oval Casserole in Dijon
I've posted about them before, but I find that CSN Stores has been a good place to find decor items for the home with lots of selection.  I've had a few friends mention that they had a hard time finding things like rugs and extra tall bar stools. Apparently bar stools can be quite expensive.
Le Creuset 1.5-Quart Round Casserole with Lid in Kiwi
I find it much easier to just search online than to visit a bunch of stores especially if they're far away. But sometimes you find the perfect thing, then find out the store doesn't ship to Canada. Well I've had a rug delivered from CSN and it was very easy, so I can recommend them.
Le Creuset 3.5-Quart Round French Oven in Flame
They also have smaller items of course, such as Le Creuset cookware, a personal favourite, so that's what I'm planning on ordering next myself. Is it just me or is a colourful casserole dish just the thing to cheer up your kitchen for the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP