Homemaker magazine spot!

>> Thursday, December 19, 2013

So happy to find out this week that one of my Spoonflower fabric designs was featured in the UK magazine Homemaker! They used twelve Spoonflower designs to create a calendar, and my "Snowy Feathers" print is January. More details on the magazine spot here on the Spoonflower blog. I don't have a copy of the magazine, but they asked for my portrait so I guess I'm in it somewhere. The day they asked I was rushing through a deadline so the portrait is just a selfi in the backyard!

Incidentally, did you know that if you like a design, you can also choose to buy it in wrapping paper or wallpaper? I haven't tried it yet myself, but I think it's a great idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP